Time & Location
Jan 13, 2024, 5:00 PM – Jan 14, 2024, 10:00 PM
Stockbridge, 6043 N Henry Blvd suite d, Stockbridge, GA 30281, USA
About the event
Calling all Battlers! You don't want to miss this epic Battle Rap Tournament presented by DHBL & Faseworld. Register now for your chance to go head-to-head. Last Battler standing takes cash prize of $5,000.00 and official DHBL Champion Title Belt, a Gold Grill (Grillz Done Right) and of course bragging rights.
Terms & Conditions:
Dream House Battle League's Battle Rap Tournament, intended to initially air on the Cod Catch Television Network (the “Program”), is a United States television program in which a tournament will be conducted to select one Battle Rapper as the champion. By participating in this tournament and registering by paying the required registration fee in connection with Dream House Battle League. (“Producer”) in connection with the Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and voluntarily agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). The effective date of these Terms and Conditions (the “Effective Date”) shall be September 11, 2023.
Prior to registering for the tournament please confirm that you meet the Eligibility Requirements in Section A below. All registration fees and monies are non-refundable.
Registration for the Program will be accepted commencing at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on September 11, 2023, through and including 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2023 (the “Registration Period”). No registrations will be accepted after 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2023.
As used herein, “User” will refer to the individual who completes the data fields on the payment form. User must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and, if registering on behalf of a person under eighteen years of age (each a “Minor”), must be authorized to act on behalf of such Minor (i.e., a parent or legal guardian).
A. Eligibility Requirements.
1. Participant must be at least 18 years by January 13, 204 to be eligible to complete. If you will not be 18 years of age before the Program date, you are not eligible to participate this tournament.
2. You must be a legal U.S. resident and must be authorized to participate in the entire competition portion (“Competition”) of the Program and throughout the term of any post show agreements provided by Producer or any of the other Program Entities (as defined below), including, but not limited to, a recording agreement. This means that you must either : (i) have the unrestricted right to work in the United States; or (ii) possess the appropriate United States employment authorization that permits you to participate and compete in the Program and engage in any post-show agreements and related employment. Prior to the beginning of the Competition, each potential contestant must demonstrate, to Producer’s satisfaction, compliance with this requirement in order to compete in the Competition.
3. In order to participate in the Competition (currently scheduled to begin in January 2024), you must be able to demonstrate to the satisfaction of Producer that you do not have any contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the Program
and/or entering into any contracts required by Producer, including, but not limited to, an exclusive recording contract, merchandising contract, a live and/or global touring agreement, a music publishing or songwriting agreement, an agency live performance booking contract and an exclusive management contract.
4. You must accurately complete all documents provided by Producer, any of the other Program Entities or any other entity providing services to the Program.
Please note that you must be a legal U.S. resident with the unrestricted right to work in the United States or have employment authorization in the United States that permits you to work and fulfill any post show agreements provided by Producer or any of the other Program Entities and related employment.
Producer has the sole discretion to make determinations of contestant eligibility, which are binding and final in all respects, and Producer reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time.
In addition, you acknowledge and agree that Producer has the sole discretion at any time to render ineligible and disqualify any person who, in Producer’s sole discretion, is sufficiently acquainted with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition or other exploitation of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
B. General Requirements
1. In order to compete, there is a non-refundable registration fee of $450.00. Contestant may only register once throughout the duration of the competition.
C. Further Documentation.
Contestants will be required by the Producer to fill out, sign and agree to all of the terms and conditions of additional forms, including, without limitation, a Contestant Agreement, Personal Release and Arbitration Provisions (the “Release”). Your family and/or guests should be prepared to sign releases concerning the possible taping and/or recording of their name, likeness, voice, conversation, etc. ALL FORMS MUST BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY AND TRUTHFULLY. IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLETE ANY FORM, GIVE ANY FALSE INFORMATION, OR FAIL TO REVEAL ANY PERTINENT INFORMATION, YOU MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE COMPETITION.
D. Conditions of Participation.
E. Tournament Rounds
Contestants will be notified via email and social media of their assigned opponent. All contestants must be prepared to deliver three (3) rounds for each opponent. All battles will be judged by three live judges. Results will be given at the end of each battle. Any and all scheduling of tournament dates will be made known to all contestants. Every effort will be made to ensure scheduling dates are available with possibly make up dates if all parties are in agreeance.
1. Elimination Round:
Contestants entered in tournament must be physically present for all rounds. Elimination round is scheduled for January 13, 2024. Contestants will be expected to complete three (3) rounds against their assigned opponent. Winning contestant moves on to round two. Losing battler is eliminated from tournament.
2. Rounds will be conducting until the there are two contestants left. This will make up the Final Round.
Contestants will be automatically disqualified if they engage in any physical violence during the duration of the Competition regardless of fault. No shows are automatically disqualified and assigned opponent moves to the next round. Looking, glancing, or on any mobile device or paper during battle is an automatic disqualification. In this the event of disqualification the contestant forfeits any and all monies, prizes, registration fee, etc.
All battles throughout the Competition will be judged by three live judges.
There will only be one (1) Battle Rap Champion at the end of the Competition. The deemed champion will win a cash prize of $5,000.00 and a DHBL Champion Title Belt, and one set of Gold Grillz from Grillz Done Right. All prizes will be turned over to the champion. The DHBL Champion Belt Title will stay in the possession of the champion until the next Battle Rap Tournament. Champions agree to defend their title, in the event that the champion wishes not to compete in the next Battle Rap Tournament they MUST forfeit the belt and return it to Dream House Battle League. Champion agrees to sign Champion Belt wavier.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE PROGRAM ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- Ticket type
Purchase of this ticket is entry into the DHBL Battle Rap Tournament scheduled for January 13, 2024. By purchasing this ticket and agree to and understand the "Terms and Conditions" set forth in the event description box.Price$450.00
+$11.25 service fee+$11.25 service feeSale ended